Monday, July 2, 2007

Push and go at Harrahs

I played a 50 buck Push and go at harrahs due to a bad beat jackpot miss.

I lost a full buy in at a 1 2 NLH tbale and nearly caught the 25000 (at the time) bad beat jack pot. AA Vs KK preflop. Called my Push after he made it $25, on the Flop:

[A K rag] turn river - rag rag I near miss at the Monster jack pot.

Anyway the sit and burn was disusting, first & second hand 3 players. blinds and position ar irrelivant. Blinds start at 25 25 and ppl are making preflop raises of 250 or just all in. I sat and waited, won a small and Big blinds once. then got put all in wiht KK, I called and double. then final hand I get KJ, hate this hand 20 mins later 4 players remain. I raise on button with it cause I am already sick of this and 2 places paid, one chip leader that has 5 others chips in total. so the mega stack calls I hit K. I raise 300 short of my whole stack - he puts me all in... I think about how pissed I am if he's got less then K J right now- he shows K 10, and of course hits the ten on the turn. TY for the game Donkey-

I thought there was going to be play in this thing - here is a freindly tip for oyu all - avoid sit and go's in AC. I played 2 hands - how lame. here I am folding A K to 2 all ins in front of me, they both showed A j. I lol at them.

No comments: