Friday, July 6, 2007

how i went broke- ugggggg
i found the ultamate maniac today. i observed him for 20 mins, determined he was compleatly nutz, and decided it was a lucrative oppertunity to play at him. little did i know what was to be great calls and putting him on Nothing would be so coastly.

to start off, he was constanly making 50 dollar bets that most of the time he had nothing. but he played every hand the same, till I raised him once.
min raise NO MATTER WHAT, then 50 on the flop. again no matter what.
this is not poker. just random clicking. so he plays about 6 hands an orbit.
raises with abs NOTHING!!!
so the big hand I took off him A Q hit the Q i check to the maniac. he bets i cold call. he bets the turn hard. I go all in it's another 21 dollars to him. and he folded with 200 in the pot.

i should have left there. I'll admit I over played the jacks, but when you know at best he might have one over it makes you a little eager to put it all in. I raised his min raiseto 50 after he min raised my limp. this time he acted differently, he re popped my 50 to a hundred. i put him on at best weak weak hand. I moved all in on him. he called. KOD's pulled the ace out of a hat and took my 250 i had at the table.

Ok if that is not bad enough I have 120 left on the account I buy back in and two hands later get involved in another hand with same guy- this time with top pair on the board and a st8 draw, I move all in again for 67 more he calls and I double through him as he had bottem pair on a paired boared.

on to the final hand - i have fear in me yes but it is only due to the fact that I am not the one raising - preflop on this hand was crazy - maniac raised and was reraised player to his left to 32. I cold call 32 with the 99, and maniac repops it to 54 as expected. i have 150 after the raises i called. Maniac acts first and bets out 200. I immidiatly know that one, he has two big cards and has NO pair. this is by far the biggest bet he made all night. that means to me BIG BLUFF!!!

heres the suck ass part of knowing your right - he can still win with this shit ass hand. He pushed the other guy off his hand IDK what he had. But to no avail the maniac managed to pull top two pair out of his ass with runner runner. I made a great call and I feel like a donkey-




No comments: