Thursday, July 12, 2007

All hail the tournament Master Aussie Aussie Aussie - HOY HOY HOY

Im very impressed by the tournament runnings of Hoyazo. Seriously great run last night, acquiring a massive chip with 27 players left in the tournament. I would criticize hoy on the last play he made that I saw losing 60000 chips or 42% of his stack on a paired bored AA [?] - K [?]
saying he folded A 4... folding after a move all in. I know Im a bit of a pussy, but seriously you risked your tourny life on QQ against 10 10 and AK in one hand and managed to triple up at one point to chip leader your work is done for a while! I know we have different playin styles, but Hoy! you could have dominated this tournament till the end reserving your play a little more and waiting for monster hands and move up in the prize money safely. I know it's a Jamie Gold thing where you want to STEAM ROLL.... EVERYONE! ...but seriously, Big stack poker is just that. when your in a hand with a big stack - open your eyes and keep the pot small. I believe if you did in fact fold A 4, it was a good fold. If anyone thinks I'm wrong, love to hear from ya. All that said, IDK how hoy did last night I fell asleep with the puter one and did not see how things turned out.

I don't know if I can really deal out advice after last nights cash game loses, I took the whole bank roll to a 1 2 NL table, managed to play a hand perfectly and got screwed over by runner runner flushed board.

EP raised 9
SB Myself-AK os re raised 22

EP - only caller.
Flop A{s} 4{s} 7{d}
Great flop for me, I check -
EP Bets 25,
I move all in for 85 more.
EP calls and shows A{h} Q{s}

Board goes 8{s} , and K{s}
PUKE!

1 comment:

Schaubs said...

Big balls taking your whole roll to the table. Too bad about that hand though, you had him.