Monday, July 2, 2007

One incredible hand at the Taj 1 2 NLH

Well I had a fantastic time playing holdem in AC - I met a few new players at the 1 2 NLH tables. These are the only limits I played this weekend. Every table I played I tried to play at with my girlfriend. We had a lot of fun at most all the tables. Except one. and that is the one I will be blogging most about -
There is only one hand in this weekend that is worth bloogging about but It is not going to mean all that much to you if I say here's the hand and I Lost/ won a bundle... There were two black men at the table we were lead to at the Taj, these two were battling it out when we got there 20 preflop raises and re raising. and all this is happening with Any two cards at show down. 8 10 took down a 120 pot cause A 8 hit on the river... Kinda hands.... Some times They were Very strong. Ok that said, the man to my immediate right. Very Aggressive, got in to a hand with my girl friend and reviled what was going to be the most amt of information anyone has ever just GIVEN away at the table. the hand, Diamond girl AK Victim 8 3 off. Preflop 17, they check it all the way down.
[10,7,5, 7,J] Victim Pulls out his 5 dollar pair of glasses after the flop. he said to her at show down I just did not have the guts to Bluff you cause I know you will call with your pair of 9's. She said, I don't have a pair And I would not have called. she wins the pot. Now Every time this guy made moves they were not always bluffs - But semi bluffs. He was Mega Lose, and with a 400+ stack in front of him he could felt anyone, Even myself I had managed to accumulate 350 myself on another Monster hand that would make anyone sick to there stomach. But the move he made here led me to believe he would Put it all in for semi bluffs and weaker then average hands

But on to the hand: I am Delt A Q of hearts out of position. I lead out in to a aggressive table for 17. I get two callers. Victim and random aggressive player.
Flop comes [Ac, 5h, 10h] I have top pair Q kicker and Nut Flush draw. I lead out with a standard Protection Bet - 35. I get the victim to call.

I start Drooling knowing that he knows I have top pair top kicker... as I have been playing tight.

here comes the money card. [7h] making the nut flush in my hands. I act first and pause, look at the board like I know that I might be in trouble. I make a weak ass 15 dollar bet in to a pot of over $115. Knowing full well I am the perfect type to be Bluffed by him with TPTK. Victim puts on his glasses and decided to Put his whole 450 stack in to the pot for an all in as he had done previously with Bluffs and Strong hands.... I did not even stop to think/ or stair this man down as so many had done before at the table. If I did I would have just lol in his face. But I looked down at my chips .... and I Just start LOL anyway. as I am taking this down worst case scenario I am like 85%- I say out loud before the call - "I knew you would bluff the hand if I made a weak as fifteen dollar bet in to the pot - I Insta call" flipping the nutz over. He announces he has outs- showing at the end 6,3 hearts (really he has ONE out, the 4 hearts). I am shaking and can not count or tell how much money I have as my adrenalin is Pumping over the biggest 1 2 NLH I have ever won. I cant tell you what came after the Turn all i know is the board did not pair, and it was not a heart. But it was ridiculous how well I played this hand initiating the over bet, hemming and hawing about the 3rd heart on the board. Knowing full well I am in a hand with someone who can felt me.

No comments: