Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A lot of fun is to be had in the Blooger Tournys

I love the idea of creating community within this group of bloggers.
I have played the math 2 or 3 times and the mookie and dookie once each, (even though I had never played omaha at the time lol), because I really like the idea of getting feeling like when I play I can get recognized. talking about a Min raise as the Scariest raise and running my sevens in to KK(like a fool mind you), lol... I want to know the people i play with. I have gotten to know a little bit of that feeling going to AC 10 times in the past 3 months. Having done that I had gotten something from poker I had never gotten before. A sense that people are having a good time and want to share a little bit of them self's with you in doing so. I can honestly say I am known down there, always greeting and being greeted.

I Have never played a Math or a Dookie for the money, it's the people that got me to come back to it. It is begging to have a sense of history and feeling of a community when you play them. Knowing who's who and who is a Freakin Luck box/lunchbox, who's gonna bust you if a five hits the board, who hates AJ. Yea i can say that it would not matter if ya'll made this a Mega points competition or not. I wouldn't care, and play some cards with ya all regardless.

No comments: