Friday, February 18, 2011

Got Pulled Over By NYPD was Best coaching I ever got 4 poker

Look when I play online really, I am just F'in around. I realize this now. I know what the right play is most of the time but I think Gee I wonder if this is a spot where I can change what I think is going to happen. and I try in vien to reshove tens in to a guy that is just crushing tens and I lose a buyin or two(or what ever the situation is that is -EV).

well what if you were PO'ed and you wanted to make up ground and wanted to just play with that tight leash on your neck to play only the spots that u think are Plus EV and put pressure on opponents when u think you can bring them pain.

yesterday I was given a moving violation via NYPD. believe me I am PO'ed about that! but when I came back to work, I just thought "no more experimentation, U know when u do A B happens. Crush these tables!"I had a session last night on 50NL rush with two tables I had 160, one table 200 and another 300. over 2 hours I crushed the games. i was really amazing how in touch i was w/ how to play the game.

so Stop Bullshiting and kick some ass!

No comments: