Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do U tilt?

before December 2010 I did not think i tilted. LOL- I do in fact tilt HARD!
how are u sure it is not in fact tilting?

Today was a truly rare occasion, It was the first time I took a tilt break after winning a hand- I got the money in as a semi cooler pair over pair, KK vs QQ and I got there- but I was so annoyed at how the action went i knew I was making a bad Push Preflop- so I quit after spiking the ONE outer on the river as he flopped a Flush draw to boot- and I spiked the only card I could hit for a 250BB pot-
the opponent was not a nit- but his 4 bet pre was LARGE! and i knew he was calling no matter what I did- So is this a tilt shove by me? maybe, but was hard to tell in the moment this was not the typical 9 7 player that is pushing back pre and I can Pitch the QQ and LOL at the nit. this was a tough spot and the Overly lg bet pre screamed AK to me.
On a personal note, for myself. I don't clearly know when i am tilting. so I have a strick Stoploss, as I know i am very much affected when i lose via holdem manager results. I don't realize it on a conscience level.

Friday A friend was at my table, and i don't think he knew it. But I was on Major tilt! it was a raging feeling like I had to prove to the table- I can own each and everyone of you pansy ass piss ants waiting your time at this table because I am on this table!

it was in fact cause of a silly phone conversation and cutting short my trip at AC.

this truly was my rarest form- i switched my playertype to that of Ubber maniac - VPIP 80% PFR 20% AGG INF!
i tried to out play everyone- raising the river with one pair deuce eight, with the deuce cause I thought my opponent was on a Flush draw and was Stabbing on the river w/ possible backed in to pair. I was right and won, but still. It was only 200 of my 1500 profit for the week, but still this adds up-

taking frequent breaks. sessions that are longer then 2 hours w/ o a break there is a drop off in my play level.

No comments: