Monday, October 25, 2010

Atlantic City is never safe

i think it was 3 weeks ago now- but A short stocky black man in a nit cap Pulled Down really low tried to mug me in the bathrooms at ceasers @ like 3am. it was a very wierd incident i was in the stall and guy Staired in at me through a 2.5+ Inch gap and then tried to open door forcefully and jiggling it- i jumped up and rammed in to door to hold fast. it was over in 5 seconds- he did not get in and gave up as he heard 3 men enter the room door and heading toward us. if those men did not come in in a extrodinary loud and roudy way i shutter to think of what might have been-

i have looked back on this event ten times +! it had to be an attempted mugging as the time, the premeditation- Looking in at me in creepy way and then Choosing to try and gain entry. and the dissapearence after party dudes enter rest room. I did not report the incedent- But came back to the poker table and confessed what just happened ONLY TO HEAR SOMEONE TELL ME some one was Mugged in the exact same way a month ago!

I laugh at http://youngmanbrown.blogspot.com/ post as his post discribes my reaction to such an event- I did not want to be wrong that someone was trying to mug me- and not just stupid drunk and misbehaving. this fear lead me to not take action. I am happy I had the presence of mind to Jump up when i had the instinct to. Be careful my readers- AC is not a friendly place at anytime of day or night

No comments: