Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sat tour running good

one of the other four tournys that i took down this week was a 15 $75 token frenzy
I had to get a little lucky on this tournament. I had a good read on the player opening this pot in the first screen shot. He was flat pushing with pairs, and with a strong to med ace he'd try and play it strait. knowing full well he likes to gamble I shoved on him. and he insta called with his stronger then expected AQo. and the numbers held up for me as i had a smooth double thru-




the Next monster I had to play this fish, that is a minor calling station who does not raise with his big hands. So i figure he's going to call a big raise - and as expected he does, but my Cbet was just shoving so he folded -



the final hand I played was this ugly duck I was 4K with big 400 800 blinds. So with my short stack i shoved in to the tightest player in the BB At the table. prob - Small blind wakes up with AK and calles - with out this win im in bad shape to make the bubble survival. but I hit and took down another toke-

No comments: