Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am mega tiltted

today there is a whole lat ta tilt in my life. I am chillin here in my solidarity just thinking about whats going on with my home job and parental tilt. I don't know why i would post this all here. i know for a fact no one reads this blog. so my sewage of words is not heard by the masses.

My tilt in life may be the foremost cause of my playing tilted. i have lost a string of buy ins to FTP, a sum of about 600. for me I am use to requesting checks sent to me every 2 - 3 months. well it's been a while since this donkey turned a profit. and some of it. most of my loses I can say well you did donk it off you ass hole. and I did. I made plays at pots I had NO right too. I can say that most of these plays had been preambled by petty words that have stuck in my head causing me to play out side of my self. I don't play certain hands online. I just don't. If cant make a read at a player how in the world can I play a hand that is weak by nature? this is online gambling. QJ is the best example of this. in person - you can make reads that you cant other wise make. A-T, A9 Never K J, IDK im a loss for how to play anymore. being broke blows. it makes me all the more desperate to make a Mega pot that I can win.

I have to eliminate these horrid habits that I have picked up over the last 2 months. I have been the past 2 weeks getting back to basics. reading mags. reading blogs, hoy has been tilted himself and no real poker content other then dealing with tilt has been available. I think the way back to winnning poker is boredom. If Im not not bored Im playing wrong - lol LOCK DOWN POKER!

No comments: