Thursday, March 3, 2011

ok hold on for a crazy month of poker

today I may infact loose my mind on the poker tables. i am the reg calm minded cool headed player, However...

Today I got my insurance approval for barrayatric Sleave surgary. and to be honest going under for this surgary and what life will be like after is a future that I am scared off and have not fully wraped my fat head around.

I am very excited about the surgary, that said. I think the risk of thinking about going into surgary... so, one way to deal with that might to become a megala maniac and take a run at the high limit tables. :-O

there should be a Pic of my face here to trully express how serious and crazy I want to play big before the end of March hits us. trip to AC on Monday, Smallest stakes Ill be playing is 2 5. 1500NL games Look out! i am going to be fearless!

No comments: