Friday, March 5, 2010

cash game tables down swing

suffering a huge downswing as of late on FTP, and PS's.
FTP this month = -900
PS = was - 400, but made a very nice recovery back to even = 0

i am playing differntly then i was about a month ago this week. I was just Blasting away at every pot I made a huge hand... and Every ace in the 6max games.

been choosing my hands a little more carefully and the results are really good. graph is a little more linear towards consistency. I think i am going to continue this sytle that is working and SAFE for a month or two and just be a little more careful.

I guess the final straw was shoving over a nit's three bet on a possible st8 board and only one better two pair board. So with my two pair, i turned my hand in to a VERY strong bluff on the turn with top and middle. Nit had top two...

No comments: