Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How to play Bad players (Live game in harrahs 1 2NL )

bad players- you really have to consider how deep stacked you are vs your opponent every hand. just cause u feel he does not have what you think- does not mean you will win the hand. I respect any the bet made- and weigh that amt as to what may happen on the river bet, (weighting heavy on position as well) I laid down pocket aces (from BB) after turn in a live AC game this week. I faked being weak, as I realized my opponent loved sooooted cards and connectors. as He bet 50-(into a 75 pot) i noticed posture and other signs. So I laid it down and GOATED him in to showing... I was right and drawing dead to his made flush. [10d, jd, 5c] [2d] He showed 9d Qd

I played with my chips for a bit and thought about his goal about betting 50-. I have 200 in front of me left after a 22 PF re raise and 35 bet on flop. His call on the flop was telling to me. As he called, he looked over asked hom much... AS IF HE HAD TO CALL my bet. Keep your eyes open at the table and I wish you all good variance! later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.