Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Spade Club and general tournament poker

ok so it's been a little while since I posted any content, I have not been playing nearly as much cash games as I use too. I have made my way over to the spade club, and I have to say that I have really enjoyed it there. the games are Pure tournament biased and the players are a lil bit on the novice side in the early levels of play. the cream has consistently risen to the top of the field for the most part that I have seen. The since of community really existed there right now, and I feel like there is a better chance of meeting ppl that are quality players and friendly to boot. There are a few pros to be seen playing there, the founder can be found playing in the big tournaments. always good to have a bench mark for good solid poker play. to date including membership fees, i have netted about 450 ish. taking down the 1K gar, and placing 7th in the 5K gar. here are a few notable hands that I saw in that tournament:


I was able to re raise this MP raiser pot making him pot committed- shoving on flop.








actually i think i got both of them to commit all there chips here

anyway: I also bought directly in to Ftops 6max event for 120. worst tourney i ever played in. I felt like ppl at my table were UBER agg. I was also seated with a Internet cash game pro Jcarver. he went out on his first hand, QJo. lol. guess he did not care.... i went out with AA against 56 ( pair and st8draw) ugggg. having four bet my opponents raise PF, what a donk.

3 comments:

eletmuvesz said...

I have been trying to cahs out $45 dollars from this site for the last five months and they still find excuses why it has not been sent to me; and this after 1)asking that the account you open be verified 2)asking for an affadavit to be signed and returned with driving licensce and social socurity number 3)delaying and promising payment to be sent within 7-10 days (two months ago) -4)Re-promising to not delay it anymore etc etc etc. Very unscrupulous business practices in this Club

Unknown said...

This site is the biggest joke on the internet. I have been keeping track and have now lost with AA against anything else 53 out of 58 times. That is a statistical improbability. It's really quite a joke. I've also won money and they put me through the same hoops they've put you. STAY AWAY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SITE!!!! If you think I'm exaggerating then just watch for yourself. I'm willing to be $1000 dollars that this RCG is rigged!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martyin320 said...

I am virtually positive Spade Club is rigged as well.

I've lost 90% of my all in hands when I'm winning on the turn card. The odds of losing over and over are just impossible.

Tonight, my second hand in the game, i had 77.. flop was 7KA.. Thought sweet.. turn was an A.. river was an A.. he had an A.

It's just rediculous. They owe me money but i've not tried to cash out yet, but i've read in other places they don't pay in a timely manner and apparently don't pay anything to people as well.

But 90% losses on the river is just beyond belief.